BOB Financial Solutions Recruitment 2019 – Full Notifications
BOB Financial Solutions Recruitment 2019: Qualification
1. Position: Assistant Manager/ Senior Officer – Collections
2. Educational Qualifications: Graduate / Postgraduate degree.
3. Minimum Experience: Minimum 2+ years of experience of which minimum 1 year in cards collections only from Banking and Financial Services & NBFC’s
4. CTC offered: Compensation will not be a limiting factor for the right candidate and will be discussed on a case by case basis.
5. Location of posting : Delhi, Lucknow, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune. The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) within the organization / parent organization / any subsidiary of the parent organization if and as deemed necessary. Candidate is liable to be transferred to any other location in India / outside India as may be required by the Company at a future date.
6. Role & Responsibilities: Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting): The person will be responsible for smart & result-oriented management of the collections & write-off portfolio w.r.t credit cards of the Company. The incumbent will ensure implementation of credit policies and risk management strategies for effective portfolio management. This will entail:
a. Demonstrates good understanding and exposure to credit cards/ Unsecured Loans collections dynamics.
b. Managing Field Collection agencies / tele-calling team to help improve resolution rates for pre-write-off accounts and money collection on writeoff/180+ cases.
c. Development and management of outsourced collection agencies for optimal results at the best cost
7. Job specific skills:
a. Candidates must have robust previous experience working as a collections specialist in the credit cards/ unsecured loans collections wherein he /she should have independently managed recovery agencies
b. Must possess strong analytical and decision making skills.
c. Good negotiation skills to be personally able to convince delinquent customers to make payments on their overdue accounts.
d. Is adept at doing field-visits on selected delinquent accounts to help boost collections & recoveries.
BOB Financial Solutions Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
Age: 45 Years
BOB Financial Solutions Recruitment 2019: How To Apply
How to Apply
1. Email to be sent to email@example.com with subject as “Assistant Manager / Sr. Officer – Collections”
2. Website www.bobfinancial.com
3. Company may conduct background checks/CIBIL check at any stage of process and also call for current compensation detail/qualification documents/past employment proofs for conclusion of recruitment process.
4. Last Date for application 04th December 2019.
Sarkarinaukriii.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
|Vacancy 1||Assistant Manager/ Senior Officer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||04/12/2019|